Golden Snowmobile Club has a trail management agreement with the Provincial Government for Quartz Creek, Old Man, Gorman Lake, Silent Pass and the Westbench Trail.
Our trail pass fees are:
- $25.00 per sled, passengers require a pass but passenger passes are free.
- $5 discount for members of other BC Clubs
- Fees include GST and are payable at the trailhead and can be paid by credit card, flash debit, apple pay or cash.
Club membership are available to purchase online (follow this link) or at any of our trailheads.
Membership fees are:
- Primary Adult Membership: $195 + GST per season
- Secondary Adult Membership: $175 + GST per season (must reside at same address as primary adult member)
- Senior Membership: $160 + GST per season (over 60)
- Youth Membership: $50 + GST per season (18 and under)
Club members do not have to pay trail pass fees and receive benefits with our many club sponsors.
Oasis Insurance offers discounts for members of the Golden Snowmobile Club. Get a free quote online here (click here). Make sure you know your member number!
We’re grateful for and would like to acknowledge the financial assistance of the Province of British Columbia, Columbia Shuswap Regional District, Town of Golden and Columbia Basin Trust.