Golden, BC: Three staging areas, six signature groomed areas for snowmobiling. Eight additional riding areas. All offering a range of riding from beginner trails, through intermediate terrain, up to advanced hill climbing and extreme mountain areas. Golden has a wide variety of sledding options for everyone.
Don’t just take our word for it… come and see for yourself.
Who We Are
Snowmobiling in Golden, BC is maintained and managed by the Golden Snowmobile Club who is responsible for trail and riding area development and management, grooming and marketing.
Snowmobile trails in Golden, BC are maintained and managed by the Golden Snowmobile Club, also known as “SledGolden”. The Golden Snowmobile Club holds a partnership agreement with the Province of BC to manage, maintain and develop riding areas around Golden, BC. As a registered BC Society, the Club’s constitution also allows the Club to:
- encourage safe snowmobiling, avalanche and forest service road practises;
- assist in the event of natural disasters;
- organize events;
- promote the sport of snowmobiling as a winter activity; and,
- promote Golden, BC as a snowmobiling destination of choice.
Winner of mulitple SnoRiders Rider’s Choice awards in 2015, Golden was proud to be voted:
- Platinum Award: Favourite Scenic Snowmobiling Area in BC
- Platinum Award: Favourite Mountain Riding Area in BC
- Platinum Award: Most Challenging Riding Area in BC
- Gold Award: Favourite Overall Snowmobiling Area in BC
- Gold Award: Favourite Powder Riding in BC
- Silver Award: Favourite Snowmobiling Area in Western Canada
- Bronze Award: Favourite Groomed Trail Riding in BC
- Bronze Award: Favourite Area for Family Snowmobiling in BC