- Elevation: 3600 feet
- Distance: 38 kms end to end
- Difficulty: Beginner
- This is a fantastic trail for your family and friends to ride.
- There is no avalanche danger and BEAUTIFUL views of the mountains.
Conditions are great. Trail is smooth and is being groomed when needed.
- Trail fees are being collected at the gate
- $25.00/sled per day.Credit card, flash debit, apple pay or cash accepted.
- GSC memberships available.
- More information on our Trail Fees page
The Westbench Trail opened in 2012. The total trail is 38km in total. From 2013/2014 the trail was completed and can be ridden from either Gorman Lake trailhead or from the Quartz Creek trailhead.
Note: When leaving the Gorman trailhead, there is a right hand turn about 8km up the Gorman Lake trail at the big timberframe sign – turn off here to take the Westbench trail and to avoid heading up to the advanced riding area of Gorman Lake.