Golden, BC: Four signature groomed areas for snowmobiling. Eight additional riding areas. All offering a range of riding from beginner trails, through intermediate terrain, up to advanced hill climbing and extreme mountain areas, Golden has a wide variety of sledding options for everyone.
Don’t just take our word for it…. see what other riders have to say about snowmobiling in Golden, BC:
Winner of mulitple SnoRiders Rider’s Choice awards in 2015, Golden was proud to be voted:
- Platinum Award: Favourite Scenic Snowmobiling Area in BC
- Platinum Award: Favourite Mountain Riding Area in BC
- Platinum Award: Most Challenging Riding Area in BC
- Gold Award: Favourite Overall Snowmobiling Area in BC
- Gold Award: Favourite Powder Riding in BC
- Silver Award: Favourite Snowmobiling Area in Western Canada
- Bronze Award: Favourite Groomed Trail Riding in BC
- Bronze Award: Favourite Area for Family Snowmobiling in BC
Who We Are
Snowmobiling in Golden, BC is maintained and managed by two not-for profit entities who are responsible for trail and riding area development and management, grooming and marketing. Find out some more about these two great groups of volunteers and what they dedicate themselves to deliver below:
Golden Snowmobile Trail Society
The mandate of Golden Snowmobile Trail Society is to promote snowmobiling in the Golden area by grooming trails, promoting Golden as a snowmobile destination and gathering revenue to maintain snowmobile trails in the area.
Golden Snowmobile Club
The mandate of Golden Snowmobile Club is snowmobile trail maintenance, warming hut maintenance and event promotion.